Who doesn’t love Bacon?
Particularly when it’s with a new spin to an old classic ?
A friend turned us on to this fabulous recipe for decandent tasting spicy yet sweet cooked bacon.
We could pratically live on this !
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon cayenne (for more spice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay bacon slices on a cooling rack placed over a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each slice with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Bake low and slow until bacon is crispy and caramelized, about 30 minutes.